Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesdays work is never done...

So the semester is officialy in full swing. Up next week...my first test on the endocrine system (as seen below). Frankly I should be studying and not posting, but you have to break sometime right.

The Nursing program at Lakeland is a 72credit program. 11 of those classes have a waiting list. After this semester I only have one more class, then I just wait for those other 11, potentialy waiting until 2011. But, I have been researching other schools and Tri C has no waiting list as of this semester. So, the next thing on my to do list is to see a counselor at Tri C.
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. you gotta know we're rootin' fer ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the test! put on your supermom costume and get studying!

    ReplyDelete