Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar's Birthday...SHHH don't tell !!!

I had talked to Missy about realy wanting to get Oscar a table and chairs for his birthday. I thought I had one picked out, but after further investigation I can't make up my mind. The first one below is the one I realy wanted to get, because it's bigger and folds up. Unfortunately, it's sold out everywhere, even at the Step 2 factory. So below are my other options.

Currently not available... Option 1.


Option 2.
Transformers and wooden
Option 3.



I think I'm rooting for option #1, but I would appreciate input from anyone who has an opinion. I know Oscar would probably like all the above, but I just can't decide.. HELP!!!

2 comments:

  1. jeremy and i like option 3.. his gramma quilt is also blue and yellow, so they'd match

    dont worry.. we didnt let oscar see! :)

    ReplyDelete